Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Additional Color Options In ThemeGalaxy App

Additional Color Options In ThemeGalaxy App

With the update to the themeGalaxy app, there is so much more we can color on our phones. I thought I would post what I have found here and keep a running list. If you have any additional colors to add, please let me know and I will add them. 



Settings screen
Under Advanced Customization, go to Android Framework, scroll towards bottom
Primary Text Color Light (hot pink in screenshot)
Secondary Text Color Light (lighter pink in screenshot)



Dialpad
Under Advanced Customization, go to Contacts
Dial Button Main Text (the numbers in the screenshot)


Messaging Main Screen
Under Advanced Customization, go to Messaging
Primary Text Color (contact name on conversation list)
Conversation Item Date Color (the text under the contact name)


No comments:

Post a Comment